Wedding planning and traditions are shifting quickly. A lot of couples are now planning their weddings in the Caribbean. In this article, we’re going to cover some really fun wedding destinations in the Caribbean.
No matter what you want, these resorts can do an amazing job taking care of all of the nitty gritty details, all you have to do is show up, and have your amazing wedding.
Packages at these fun wedding destinations in the Caribbean can include beautiful flowers, photographers, gourmet meals, beach-front weddings, a Catamaran sunset cruise for the wedding party, and pretty much anything else you can conceive of.
One thing to note is that some resorts will permit children and minors, whereas some of the resorts are adults only. You may want to decide whether you want children present at your wedding or not before deciding on a particular resort.
All of the resorts in our reviews are all inclusive. They include all of your meals, alcohol, as well as beach access and access to water slides. You can expect to pay for things like spa visits, and photographs.
Here are some amazing options for your Fun Wedding Destinations in the Caribbean:
- Beaches Ocho Rios, Jamaica – A lovely all-inclusive property in Ocho Rios, Jamaica with a cute beach, access to scuba diving, and beautiful views of the ocean from the hillside. Most rooms have a view of the ocean due to the configuration of the hotel itself.
This resort has several amazing water slides as well as a big pool with a luscious swim-up bar. Weddings at all Beaches resorts are an amazing experience for the entire family. Beaches resorts offers a kids club with nannies so that the adults can party and have a great time, both with family, and also doing all the adult things in their nightclub environment.
- Beaches Negril, Jamaica – Located on a world-renowned 7-mile beach. Beaches Negril is a beautiful, sprawling resort with tons of deluxe amenities. It features a spa, deluxe dining options, and many other luxuries and amenities throughout the entire resort. There is a fantastic kids playground, waterslide, lazy river, and other amenities that are geared towards the entire family and also special places set aside for adults only.
Everyone can have a fantastic time at Beaches Negril, Jamaica.
- Beaches Turks and Caicos – This resort is situated on beautiful Grace beach in Turks and Caicos. The water is calm and blue for as far as the eye can see. Gentle, rolling waves make for a great experience on the beach, with lots of opportunities for snorkeling and scuba diving on the world-renowned reefs.
This resort is the largest Beaches resort and has multiple neighborhoods, each featuring different swimming pools, water slides, and more. The resort offers a massive kids club for children ranging in age from babies and toddlers on up to teenagers.
Weddings at Beaches Resort in Turks and Caicos are always an affair to remember, and you can customize the wedding to match your dreams and budget.
- Sandals Resorts – Sandals has 15 beautiful resorts. They are all designed for adults only and are spread out throughout the Caribbean for many fun wedding destinations in the Caribbean. With resorts in Jamaica, Grenada, Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, and St. Lucia, there is a resort for nearly anybody.
All of the Sandals resorts are built for couples and are adults-only. Therefore, there are no little children running around.
Every resort has luxurious suites and rooms and amenities are extensive. There are beautiful pools with swim-up bars, Robert-Mondavi wines, and beautiful, gourmet dining experiences.
Between an on-site wedding planner as well as tons of easy amenities, and being able to plan the wedding of your dreams, you are guaranteed to have an amazing time, creating the wedding of your dreams.
- Hyatt Ziva – Located in Jamaica and The Dominican Republic, each resort is distinctively different and unique to the location where it is located.
Each resort is fully all inclusive, including a huge range of amenities. With lovely hotel rooms for two, and suites for up to size that can accommodate the entire family, they offer a range of beautiful options right on the beach. Rooms come with daily replenished snacks and refreshments in addition to lovely, gourmet meals at a variety of restaurants.
There are even some amazing Swim-up suites available!
Hyatt Ziva has some super affordable options for weddings, and offers a range of different wedding and anniversary celebration packages. These hotels also offer South Asian Wedding Specialist planners, so that you can celebrate the rituals and ceremonies for a South Asian Wedding.
- Hyatt Zilara – Located in Jamaica and The Dominican Republic, Hyatt Zilara are beautiful, luxurious adults-only resorts.
Each hotel features extensive dining options, including a train car restaurant at Hyatt Zilara in Punta Cana.
With many pools, bars, and tons of great features, it provides a beautiful, and memorable experience, and gorgeous weddings. These resorts offer a range of different wedding options, from small and intimate to large and extravagant. They also offer South Asian Wedding specialists, so that you can celebrate with all of the traditions and ceremonies for a traditional South Asian Wedding.
- Secrets Resorts – With a tagline of “Unlimited-Luxury for all-adult romance”, Secrets resorts are all-adults resorts throughout the Caribbean, Mexico, and Spain. With resorts that are AAA Five Diamond Resorts and world class spas, these resorts are sure to create an ambience unlike any other. Since these resorts are all-inclusive, you can expect to have an amazing experience, without worry.
Between elegant accommodations, in room hydro spas, and many amazing amenities, you are sure to have an amazing time.
Secrets resorts offers professional wedding planners to help you have your fun wedding destinations in the Caribbean, with the perfect wedding.
- Dreams Resorts – They describe themselves as “Unlimited-Luxury® for Family Vacations Beyond Your Wildest Dreams”, with locations in Mexico, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Panama, Curacao, and Spain. With stunning resorts, and beautiful locations, you can create the beautiful wedding of your dreams.
These resorts are incredibly luxurious, and offer family friendly entertainment for the entire family. They offer a kids club option for both younger kids (ages 3-12) as well as a teens club.
Weddings at Dreams resorts are stunning, with a wedding planner onsite.
- Hard Rock Punta Cana – is an all inclusive resort with gaming and Casinos on-site.You will enjoy experience for the entire family with some decidedly adult entertainment in a luxurious environment. With their unique WOW specialists, as well as a specialization in South Asian Weddings, this is certainly one of the most fun wedding destinations in the Caribbean.
- Hard Rock Riviera Maya is an all inclusive experience in Mexico with sections for both adults only and family friendly sections, for the best of both worlds. Hard Rock Riviera Maya is our last resort on our list of fun wedding destinations in the Caribbean, but it is by no means the least option. You can expect a deluxe experience with many deluxe amenities. As with all of the other resorts mentioned, it is an all-inclusive experience, where all meals are covered, including alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
With Beaches and Sandals resorts, scuba diving is at no additional cost! They include all motorized and non-motorized water sports. They will take you on a boat for snorkeling and you can scuba dive twice a day at no additional cost! The resorts will even scuba certify you on-site. There is a charge for the certification class but once you are certified, you can dive daily! Another additional benefit is that some of these resorts (St Lucia, Exuma, Ocho Rios) include golf. This is a great pre-wedding activity as the gentlemen play golf while the ladies enjoy their time at the salon.
There are so many beautiful fun wedding destinations in the Caribbean. Our experienced travel agents can help you choose the perfect resort, among the many beautiful resorts, and choose the exact amenities you are looking for, along with helping you match your budget.
Whether you are looking for a beach-side wedding, a wedding in a Gazebo by a pool, on a Catamaran, or anywhere else you can imagine, we can help you fulfill your greatest wedding fantasy, whether you’re eloping, or bringing 1000 of your closest and nearest family and friends.